Friday, July 25, 2008

World`s Hardest Game Part 2

Hi all! My thanks to Lionel for introducing me to his team of bloggers where I can show you some of the funniest games that can be seen on the web today :) So let's get started!

The World's Hardest Game does what it says on the tin. It is HARD! A lot more brain power is needed to get started off this game!

Excitement: 3Well you start off easily with a few easy puzzles to get you off the mark but as the levels progress, they do and will become harder and harder until your brain will just shut down and refuse to carry on.

Originality: 4 It is definately one of the most original games with lots of puzzles for you to enjoy during your coffee breaks :P

Graphics: 2 Not 3D but is alright. More colours would be nice though.

Controls: 4 Absolutely easy to master the controls, just use the arrow keys! :D

Sound: 2 The sound for me was very irritating but needs to be more softer and smoother.

Replay value: 3 I would definately play this again, to get my accomplishment in completing the most hardest game ever!

Overall value: 3

Now do excuse me while I go off and tackle this game with a vengrance! :D

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 slackbacks: