Thursday, August 16, 2007

Woops, I slacked off! Welcome to Lost Productivity!

Yikes! I had planned on starting this blog, Lost Productivity, yesterday, but I didn't set my alarm and... Anyway, here are a few things to help bust up some stress. :D I will have new content posted every weekday by 9 AM EST, so please come back tomorrow!


http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/392519 Newgrounds' City Smasher: ideal if you're on a coffee break. While it's fun, there's a tight time limit at times so you can either get back to work quickly or restart another game. Great audio. :D

Where's an Egg? "Russian" "retrogaming" from the 4-bit geniuses at Videlectrix.

Not a gamer? Check out this awesome parody of Bjork, by Dawn French, star of "Murder Most Horrid", and "French and Saunders".



Anyway, I'm sorry I missed yesterday's post and I promise I'll set my alarm tomorrow :D Enjoy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 slackbacks: